Saturday, December 1, 2007

Week five day 1

Dec 1st


I did not do any kind of excises today. My plan was to weigh myself and take a picture to put in my blog. But as you can see I didn't do that. I'm not the type of person who weigh herself so this doesn't come nature to me. I've never been a slave to the scale. As a matter of fact, I've never own a scale. The only time I get weigh is when I go to the doctor. That's usually yearly for my check up. I always was able to tell when I gain weight by the way my clothes fit or how full my face became.

However, I'll probably step on a scale @ the store or gym just to see where I'm at. But I do no this want be a every week thing . It'll be more of a once a month thing ,normally on the 1st of every month. I reallly can't promise this will be a once a month thing. Like I said not use to getting on the scale and don't want to start. Hopefully, I post a picture soon. I'm in the process of changing my routine. Yes I'm still going to run that's my passion but, I'll be getting back into attending the class offer at the gym . I need to switch up my routine so I want get bored. Hope every one is having great success in their journey.

No comments: