Another day not working out. Which I'm not sweating. It just mean that I have to work out for the rest of the week. However, my rest days are over lol!!!! I can say I've enjoyed my weekend. I still had a productive day. I up grade my phone, looked at a carry bag for my lab top, I want more of a back pack type, went grocery shopping and out to eat. I got a chance to see Paula Deen and Ky-Mani Marley son of Bob Marley at our PX. I didn't have my camera to take pictures. I was more interested in seeing Ky-Mani Marley.
I had an 8GB 2nd generation Red Ipod Nano(oldest son misplace it) but, now I would like the Ipod shuffle to work out with. Although, I'm not working out with nothing for now. I'll be using it more for the gym then anything. I told my husband I wanted a bike from a bike shop for Christmas and a dog. But he told me I couldn't get both. So I'll opt for a bike. Really not sure if I'll get the bike, I'll no when he have to take me to get fitted for it.
I just get my dog for valentine day lol!!! I want either a Boxer, a Jack Russell Terrier or a Boston Terrier.
1 comment:
Yeah I would definately opt for the bike!
Train the kids to nag daddy for a dog LOL just kidding ;-)
Hope your feeling better and that the sniffles didn't turn into the flu! It's the season for it. I have fallen off the wagon (a bit) not watching what I eat and not moving enough just yogaclass once a week wich is hardly enough to burn the extra food I have devoured. I refuse to get the scale from the boxroom I can feel that I gained weight so that should be enough to want to do something about it. Dh said that he can't see any difference so that is a bit of consolation I guess or he is just being sweet. Hmm men do we ever get a straight answer from them I wonder :-)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend feel better soon and have a great workweek next week.
Season blessings for you and yours,
Chayil
Post a Comment