Monday, December 3, 2007

Week Five day 3

I woke up this morning @ 4:30 a.m. it was pouring down raining hard. I so wanted to go running at 5 but I didn't. I really need to get me some rain gear workout clothes. But I opt to go to the gym. I worked on the following................

Legs
Hip Abduction 4 sets of 25 @ 65lbs
Hip Adduction 4 sets of 25 @ 65lbs
Prone leg curls 4 sets of 12 @ 35 Ibs
leg extension 4 sets of 12 @ 64 lbs
Squats 4 sets of 20 @ 100lbs went up in how many time
Leg press 4 sets of 20 @ 160lbs went up in how many time

Positive thinking here...Since I just love to do ABS workout I did the following @ home......
ABS..

Sit ups 4 sets of 25
Flutter kicks 4 sets of 25
Single Leg lift 4 sets of 25

I wasn't able to get my run in this A.M. due to the gym been pack . I so needed to get this energy to run off me. So since it practically rain all day and flooding was all over Washington, I went back to the gym this evening. I did..........

Total of 35 minutes on the Treadmill, 10 minutes warm up walking , 20 minutes running and 5 minutes cool off. I actually felt go afterwards.

4 sets of 5 push up @ home.

...............
You are welcome sweetness!

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

Thank you so much for checking up on me. It's helped refocus me on whats important and that's my health. Congrats on your success with the airfield and I wish us both continued success in this weight loss journey!