Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Week 5 day 4

Yes it's still raining. But not to hard more of a drizzle. So I decided to do the Airfield this a.m.. But, instead of running it I walk. Considering I did leg work yesterday and I'm going to run tomorrow I don't want anything to stop me from running.

So today I did the following......

Airfield 5 miles walk

I love working out on my ABS so much that I did the following......

Bicycle 4 sets of 25
Single Leg lift 4 sets of 25
Flutter kicks 4 sets of 25

Arms
Push up 4 sets of 5


............
Fitt girl yeah working on my abs can be a bit of a challenge. However, I figure I can't keep neglecting that area. So I had to change my way of thinking. It's working so far. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao, you are a better woman than me. i hate working on abs so much.