Saturday, November 24, 2007

Week 4

Nov 25- Nov 30th

Sunday: I decided that I'll make it a rest day since my body is aching. Mostly it's my legs. Considering I haven't had a rest day ,I figure today would be a perfect day to take advantage of resting, relaxing and stretching. My body is feeling stronger and I'm enjoying myself working out. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I did consumed 68 oz of water.

Monday: I did the Airfield this A.M. I had every intention to try and run the whole thing or at least run as farther than what I did last time. But wouldn't you know it, I roll my left foot. I wasn't the only one a solider was running and notice he did the same thing. I wonder if that part of the ground isn't level. I still ran as far as I could but had to start walking. I eventually start back running didn't feel any pain. Since I wasn't able to go to the gym this a.m. after my run due to a dental appointment. I went to the gym this afternoon.

My work consists of the following......
4 set of 25 Hip Abduction @ 65 lbs working the inner thigh
4 set of 12 Hip Adduction@ 65 lbs working the outer thigh
4 sets of 12 Leg press @160 lbs working the quadriceps,hamstrings/glute muscle
4 sets of 12 Leg extension @65 lbs working the quadriceps
4 sets of 12 Prong leg curls @35 lbs working the hamstring
4 sets of 12 squats @ 100lbs weights on the squat machine
30 minute on the dread mill to see how my foot reacts to running on it.
Consumed 68 oz of water.

Tuesday: Today was Arm workout. But My body was sooo craving running. I think that's a great thing. However I had to channel that energy somewhere else. Didn't go to the gym but did all my exercise at home...
Using the 15 pound dumbbells I did 3 set of 12 reps of the following:
Triceps Kickback
standing kickback
chair dips( working the triceps) didn't use dumbbell
seated curls(working the biceps)
over head extension (working the triceps)
Hammer curls (working the biceps)side lateral raise
3 sets of 12 push up
Consumed 34 oz of water

Wednesday: Today I decided to run 2 miles around the neighborhood this a.m.. I had no problem getting up. I set my alarm for 4:45 a.m. and left at 5:05a.m. I think I like running on the airfield better. Overall it was a productive morning.
No water consumed.

Thursday: I didn't get up this morning to go exercise. I had the energy but didn't feel like getting out of bed. So I opt to go to the gym this evening. Since I didn't do any leg workout yesterday, I decided to incorporate my leg workout along with my Arm workout. My work out routine at the gym consist of........................................
Legs
4 set of 25 Hip Abduction @ 65 lbs working the inner thigh
4 set of 12 Hip Adduction@ 65 lbs working the outer thigh
4 sets of 12 Leg press @160 lbs working the quadriceps,hamstrings/glute muscle
4 sets of 12 Leg extension @65 lbs working the quadriceps
4 sets of 12 Prong leg curls @35 lbs working the hamstring
2 sets of 12 lunges with the 15 lbs dumbbell

Arms
using the 20 pound weight with the machine I did the following....
3 sets of 12 overhead press} this also work the chest area/shoulder
3 sets of12 incline press}this also work the chest area/shoulder
Using the 15 pound dumbbells @ home, I did 3 set of 12 reps of the following:
Triceps Kickback
standing kickback
chair dips( working the triceps) didn't use dumbbell
seated curls(working the biceps)
over head extension (working the triceps)
Hammer curls (working the biceps)
side lateral raise
4 sets of 5 push up I can do 12 but I have to stop it's not a continue pattern. So I decided to go back to the drawing board. I figure I can do 5 with out stopping and will increase it up by one each weeks. I want my form to be correct also.

Abs
Did I say this is the most hate exercise for me. Since this is my biggest problem on my body. I figure I need to work on it regardless right?
3 sets of 25 sit ups
34sets of20 flutter kicks
4 sets of 20 bicycle
Consumed 34 oz of water

Hey Lamonica! Glad to see you stop by. Drinking 68 oz of water really wasn't too bad. I don't have that many bathroom breaks, especially since I drink 34 oz in the A.M. / 34 oz in the P.M. Eventually your body get use to it.

2 comments:

LaMonica said...

WOW....68oz...You probably didn't get much rest for running to the restroom.I hope your body feels better after what rest you did get.I'm happy you are enjoying your workouts.

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Wow lady I get tired just reading your workout scedule :-o Seems to me that you genuinly enjoy working out, hats off to you!!! My lil one is doing a lot better and I have some "me-time' again but I think I've lost my mojo, can't get myself to go jogging with my friend or attend yoga classes :-( I am forcing it to come back tho just finished doing pilates for dummies ;-)

Keep doing what your doing!

Blessings,
Chayil