Sunday, December 16, 2007

Week7 day 2

My husband and I both ran the airfield this a.m.. Although, I had to push him because he didn't want to. He's on vacation and so has his workout. Which I think had taken a toll on my workout. I've found another place to run, it's very challenging. It has a steep hill which I find fun but yet challenging. I already run like I'm walking at least that's how I feel when doing it. But hey at least I'm running right? lol Anyway, I think that the hill will benefit me.

See you guys later!!!
........................
Chayil, Yes I'm adding a hill to my routine. I figure this will help me in my running,breathing technique and I need another challenge. I use to run a hill called the rock when we was station in Schweinfurt Germany. Hubby is definitely taking advantage of his vacation lol. But I have got to keep him moving even if it's just 30 minutes a day. Just sitting around eating, playing games, watching t.v. and sleeping isn't good. CONGRATULATION on joining the running force. I hope Santa bring you your running shoes. You will most definitely enjoy it when you get started.

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

It could feel like walking caus you're just that good at it ;-) Lol

Oh wow a steep hill, I have problems running up the stairs, and you are adding a steep hill to your routine! You rock!

I have to say I totally understand your dh I don't think that I would go working out in my vacation either, if there is a pool I will swim and I will definately get excersize from walking up and down shopping streets (vacation=shopping in my dictionary)

I asked santa for runningshoes so I will be "joining" you as off next year!