Today was a great productive day. Hubby and I got up and went to the gym. The goal was to go from 5:00-7:00 a.m. but, of course that didn't workout. Hubby stayed up until 2a.m. playing a game on play station 2. See this is why he can't get up in the morning(lol). My body wake up every day all energize and ready to go a 4:45 a.m. every day. Just to think I use to not be a morning person. He convince me that we'll leave at 8 a.m. instead.
However we did go to the gym and I did the following:
4 set of 25 Hip Abduction @ 80 lbs working the inner thigh
4 set of 25 Hip Adduction@ 80 lbs working the outer thigh
4 sets of 25 Leg press @160 lbs working the quadriceps,hamstrings/glute muscle
4 sets of 12 Leg extension @65 lbs working the quadriceps
4 sets of 12 Prong leg curls @35 lbs working the hamstring
3 sets of 20 squats @ 100lbs weights on the squat machine
3 sets of 16 sit up
3sets of 12 Rotart twist @ 35 pounds
I had to have a discussion with him about getting up so we can go workout. I explain to him that if we go ahead and get the exercise out the way early, he can come home and play the game as long as he want. You'll should have seen his face light up. I know I can leave him at home and just go workout by myself. But we need each other for motivation. I hate to leave him knowing he need me. Once he get started he's all good.
He need me to help him stay motivate so he can continue to loose weight. He took a practice pt test after thanksgiving and he didn't pass it. He was all upset and couldn't understand why he had gain. So I have to encourage him to workout so, he can prepare for the real pt test at the end of January the beginning of Feb. I also had to change his eating habit.
I need him to continue to push me to my limit. I pace myself by how fast he run. If I can keep up with him then my pace is improving. By us working out together help improve our health, give us energy and we spend quality time together. Besides, I tend not to go workout when he stay at home. Which is not a good thing. When one person improve the other person will also.
No comments:
Post a Comment