Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Changing the course of your life!

9th week

I'm so excited and soo feeling the direction that my life is going. I failed the first test for this year. That was to eat breakfast in the morning. As stated before I'm not a breakfast person. I usually don't get hungry until around 12 noon. So it totally slip my mind. But hey I did take my vitamins lol. One of my goal this year is to get organizing and unclutter my life. Thanks to FlyLady.net I'm off to a great start.

I plan on weighing myself today but, forgot all about that too. There always tomorrow. I can feel my body getting stronger and see that it's toning. But I guess to be fair I need to track my progress correct. So the next time I'm in the gym I'll stand on the scale. You know since I don't own one.

I did exercise today and it was on my arms.

No comments: