9Th week
I had a fantastic run this morning on the airfield. Although by the time I got by the library my legs felt so heavy. I felt my body slowing down. So I kept saying positive words to help motivate me to keep going. I even made it a little more challenging. I picked out a spot to start sprinting as fast as I can and when my body slow down I just embrace it and ran slow. It was actually fun doing this.
Kudos to me for eating breakfast this morning at an earlier time. I figure my breakfast will have to be either a bowl of cereal, bowl of oatmeal, a cup of yogurt or some fruit and juice. Well see. Hope every one is having a fantastic Friday!!!!
So today exercise included me ...........
Running the airfield
1 comment:
Well done! I am so swampt with work I have no time to blog. I made time to translate one of my families favorite recipes and placed it on my blog under the tag recipes. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine. More will be following soon. Now pls keep in mind that I am not familiar with all english cooking terms and translated some words freely ;-)
Post a Comment