Thursday, January 3, 2008

Terrific Thusday

9Th week

Today was such a terrific day. I had a dental appointment so, I schedule my workout session for this evening. I'm not sure if I forgot to eat breakfast this a.m. or my habit of not eating breakfast interfered again. Guess what I didn't eat until 12 noon. So to justify, I just said to myself that this was my breakfast. Hey I had breakfast food but, it was just at noon so does that count? lol

Any way, I did take my vitamins and I'm back on my schedule of drinking water. My 17 year old said the most sweetest thing to me today. We was standing in the kitchen talking and He said, "Mom I love been around you because, the energy you give off is so happy and positive". "I'm standing here next to you and I can feel the energy you're giving off". I was shock he said that so, I ask him was it like this all the time or just started this year. He said it been like that all the time. Here I'm thinking that I was a bad mom in 2007.

I went to the gym and weighed myself. I'm still at 160. But that didn't become a shock to me. Because, I know that I'm not watching what I'm eating lol. It like I'm exercising, toning up and becoming fit but sabotaging my eating habits. If that make sense? Then it could be muscle gain since I'm lifting weights.

Either way I'm going to get my eating habit under control. Don't get me wrong I eat pretty healthy but I still eat junk food. Please pray for me because that damn Root beer soda was calling my name. But I did resist it but it was hard. Glad I had water in my car because, I almost stop to visit Barg's Root Beer to see how he's doing. ooh Yeah I took a pic finally and will post it.
So I did the following at the gym............

Hip Abduction 4 sets of 12 @ 65 pounds
Hip Adduction 4 sets of 12@ 65 pounds
Prone Leg Curl 4 sets of 12 @ 50 pounds
Leg Extension 4 sets of 12 @ 50-65 pounds
Leg Press 4 sets of 20 @ 160 pounds
20 minute Walked back home

I ate a salad with bake Tilapia fish for dinner.

No comments: