Sunday, January 6, 2008

Super Sunday

9Th week

I didn't get any sleep at all last night. After staying up watching and talking to DH while he pack, I finally got in the bed at 12 a.m. Just to get back up at 3:15 a.m. because, we needed to be on our way to the airport by 4. His flight took off at 6a.m. I had already made up in my mind that I'll drop him off and go straight to the airfield so I could run. After asking me was I'm going to be running while he gone DH decided that he will be doing the same thing. He hate that I can keep up with his pace now(lol). He said either he has gotten real slow or I've gotten fast. I told him of course I've gotten faster don;t be upset because I be on your behind.

So, I arrive at the airfield and took off running at 5:54 a.m. and finish at 6:42 a.m. I can say my body wasn't up at all. But I was determine and I finish. Now I'm about to take a bath, get dress, cook dinner and get ready for church. If I can squeeze in re doing my hair I will. If not I'll just do it after church. I need to have this all done before 11a.m. that when I leave for church.

It's now 7:21 a.m..
Have a Great day!!!!
________________

Simple Me I wish it was that easy to go back to bed lol. Hopefully, I want get insomnia while DH is gone. Because that's what normally happen. But I will get to bed early and prepare for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Simply Me said...

Go to bed!!!

It's really good that you are pushing yourself, but please take it easy! Have a nice early night tonight and be ready for your day tomorrow.

dasweetstcypha said...

You continue to inspire me!!!