9TH week
Excuse the way my blog is looking. I'm computer challenge and playing around with reconstruction my blog. Any way, I didn't get up this morning to go running. Although my mind and body was yearning. I got dress to go, made up my bed and got right back in it lol. I didn't get to bed until around 12 midnight last night after been up since 3a.m. that following day. My plan was to go run the airfield in the a.m. and hit the body blist class in the p.m. but neither happen.
But instead I ran the airfield this evening(p.m.). It felt so good to be out in the fresh air although it was cold. I enjoyed it and finish!!!!!!!
____________________________
Fitt girl I know right. My bed was just calling me and I gave in. But I did get up and go running after. That's what counted. Thanks.
dahotness Happy New years. Thanks for saying I'm inspiring. Yes 160 isn't alot but it was enough stress on my 5'4 body frame to want it off( lol). So don't be jealous. Please stop in anytime if it help you stay on the wagon. Remember we are in this together. If I can be of any help let me know.
dai lady welcome back!!!!! Yes I'm running now. Looking forward to reading and following your journey. Congratulation on all of the blessing and success you are having. I'm soo happy for you.
sweetnes yes I had to get that sleep in considering, I stayed up the night before talking and watching my hubby pack before he had to fly out. Thanks for the compliment.
4 comments:
"I got dress to go, made up my bed and got right back in it" - lmao, i've done that before. haha.
well done on getting out there and running! your dedication is infectious :)
Happy NewYear! You are so inspiring. I need to check in more often so that I don't fall off the wagon yet again! Keep up the great work. Although you don't have much to lose (yes, I'm jealous) It will be so worth it in the end. God Bless!
Happy New Year!!! Running...wow! You're my motivation! Keep it going!
love and light!
~Dai
Way to get that sleep and exercise in too - you are amazing, lady!
Post a Comment