Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New week and a Great Tuesday!!!!!!

10 Th week

I ran and walked the airfield today. My agenda was to run the 5 miles but, then I got to thinking why are you running 5 miles today, when you ran 5 miles Sunday/Monday. So I ran the first three miles and force myself to walk the last two. I'm soooooo enjoying running outside but I must hit the gym tomorrow. I know it's okay to run everyday from reading running worlds magazine and speaking with Chris at the running speciality shop. He said that focusing on the running a short run is just effective as along run. My long run should be once a week.

So I'm going to hit the weight tomorrow so, I can build up my muscle in my legs. They are getting smaller and that's a good thing. But I don't want them to be skinny ha ha! I also know I'm loosing inches. I brought a pair of size 12 dress pants and soooo like them. Now I regretting not buying a size 10 also. But did I really need 2 different size of the same pants? No but I really like these dress pants. I even went back to try on the 10 and they fit. The size 12 is falling of me but hey a lady can always get them taking in? Right lol.

2 comments:

Yana said...

You know, buying a size 10 is fab, but getting a size 12 taken in to fit your body is an especial treat! Talk about accentuating the positive! My former aerobics instructor had a pair of pants taken in and the seamtstress worked some serious magic on those bad-boys because she looked great!

I'm all for taking in those size 12's! :)
And KUDOS for NEEDING the size 10!!!

Love and light

~Dai

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Couldn't you return the 12 and keep the 10? If you are able to take in clothing yourself than that is no prob but if you have to bring it to a tailor it could end up costing more than you would have liked to spend.

I am busy making a yoga suit @ my sewingclass and yesterday I had to alter the pants caus when I tried them before locking they were to big! It doesn't have a drawstring so I needed to take in about 2 inch. The pattern was for a size 6 so I think I am down to a 4 but I refuse to buy smaller clothes I just love the comfy fit of a 6. That's what belts are made for right? ;-)