This is for Thursday and Friday post. I splurge Thursday and had me a banana split from baskin Robinson. I had two scope of butter pecan and a scope of chocolate chip Ice cream with cherry, strawberry, chocolate syrup and whip cream. No I didn't feel guilty. No workout.
Today I still didn't exercise but had a veggie pizza from pizza hut. Today is when I ask myself what is going on. Thing is I have no clue. I probably have re-pick up the 5 pound I lost. I'll weight myself tomorrow to see. However, I've not had a soda in 22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you ladies are having a great week. Enjoy the weekend.
micmo179, I really enjoyed the sundae but having the pizza just make me stop saying I'm going to make my own and just do it. I really dislike pizza hut. Thank you for coming thru and giving me encouragement and support. Been strong and highly motivated sometimes get the best of me but thank for saying that. Yes I'm going to loose the sundae pounds.
sweetnes, thanks lady!
fittgirl, thank you. That the biggest obstacle for me to overcome, Not feeling guilty when I splurge or not workout. Still working on that.
3 comments:
Girl I feel ya!!!!
I know what those days are like much too often. I'm glad that you didn't feel guilty, you deserved that sundae after all that hard work. It's not bad to treat yourelf every now and then. But, I know you will pick up right where you left off. You are a strong and highly motivated woman. You have encouraged so many of us to keep on going and never give up. Thanks you so much for your encouragement and support.
Now go-head and lose those sundae pounds..LOL!!!
Micah said it! Congrats on being soda-free for so long!
well done for not having a soda for 22 days :) you've done really well. i think treats are fine if you know you can get back on track. in the long run, it wont harm you. it's especially important to remain guilt-free too, imo. i think you've handled your splurge well :)
Post a Comment