Saturday was my rest day. Hubby and I got in the car went riding. We started off going to look at houses. We found a place called Point Defiant. I knew this place looked familiar. I did my march of dime walk there last year. But at the time didn't really enjoy the scenery. Well maybe because it was cold. But Saturday the weather was beautiful(sunny). I never realise a race car track was near. We also found a beach strip. Everyone was out rolling blading, running, bike riding, walking, fishing, and skate boarding. It was a long strip with a nice view of the water. It even had a dock where you could go fishing( my son will love it). So we will be coming back on Saturday. It was so peaceful.
Sunday another pretty day. We took a walk around the neighborhood. I had a fantastic weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment