Monday, February 25, 2008

Attainable?

Today was push day. I went to the gym yeah me!!! I weight myself and I'm still at 155:). So I've set a goal to loose 5 pounds by March 1. Is it attainable? I'll find out on March 1 my original weigh in. I did the following exercises today.

3x12 reps per set with 15 pounds dumbbell weights
Chest :
dumbbell bench Press
dumbbell flye

Shoulders:
seated dumbbell press(15lbs weight)
seated dumbbell lateral raise (5lbs weight)

Triceps:
dumbbell extension(10lbs weight)
dumbbell kickback(10lbs weight)

Cardio:
Elliptical machine 30 minutes (cross ramp 10 training 9-10)
Treadmill 40 minutes speed set between 5.6- 7.0

that1girl, believe that I worked my way up to 15lbs. Sometime I still go down in weight if my form isn't right. lol on falling off the treadmill. I think I was just motivate to push myself. I also work my way up to that. I'll run as fast as I can for as long as I can and adjust the speed as I go. I usually start off with a minute and go from there. The longest I've went at 7.0 was 4 minutes. However, the key is to pick those legs up and get the moving.:)
sweetnes, Thanks. Not sure if I'll reach it but, I think it'll motivate me to up my cardio more.

2 comments:

that1girl said...

your strong, I would fall over with 15 pounds.

7.0 on the treadmill how do you not fall off that thing.

sweetnes said...

I hope you reach that goal :)