Today I'm doing two sets of cardio. One in the A.M. / and the P.M. For all the blogger whom, has been following my blog knows I like to do Cardio in the A.M. However, since DH ask me will I do Cardio in the P.M. with him that's what I'll be doing also:). So here is what I did for today. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
3x12 reps per set
Cardio:
Treadmill (30 minutes in the A.M)
Back:
dumbbell pullover a.k.a barbell pullover(15lbs weights)
barbell row a.k.a. bent over row (10lbs weights)
Biceps:
barbell curl ( 5lbs weights)
incline dumbbell curls(10 lbs weights)
ABS: 3x20 reps per set
bicycle crunch 1,2,3 count
isolate abs and stabilizers on stability
ball bench v- up
P.M.
Cardio
Treadmill (30minutes)
Elliptical Machine(30 minutes)
Sweetnes, Thank you. I'll try.
1 comment:
Your workouts never cease to amaze! Keep up the awesome work :)
Post a Comment