Friday, February 29, 2008

End Of The Month Reflection

Wow can you believe that this month is over? Time sure do pass by fast. I think I had an mediocre finish. I finish part 1 series of my Total Body workout.

What I learnt this month using the Oxygen Sculpt your dream body program.

1)Oxygen magazine is outstanding. Everyone should have it. It's like having your own personal trainer. It gives you a fabulous workout plan for each part of the body. Great recipes.
2)Part 1 series will be a great way, to introduce your body to mechanics of exercises and jump start your metabolism to start growing muscles. It also would be a great starter plan for those who want to start working out but don't no where to began.
3) Part 1 series was very convenient. It allow you to perform each workout @ home or at the gym. I prefer the gym atmosphere better. But like the fact if i didn't make it to the gym I could do it @ home.
4)I replace running with jump roping in my cardio training. Which was a big no no.
5)I enjoyed workout with weights.
6) Having a workout plan schedule for the whole week is great.
7) You will get more benefit from working out one muscle group at a time.
8) I still have a hard time and feel guilty taking rest days.
9) Definitely need to do more ABS workout.
10) Clean eating is great. However, I ran out of clean eating food before the month was over. Have to learn how to feed a family of 5 off it.
11) Got to get better at taking pics and posting them.
12) I became bored posting the same routine over each day. Especially since my routine was posted on the side. Have to come up with a better way of blogging.

As far as hair.......
Although, head wraps are the bomb need to stop wearing them so much.:( No wearing head wraps for the next 3 months.
I'm tried of doing my hair.

I want to chop it all off. But feel I'll regret it later.
I so want to put braids in my hair but, don't want to pay the price.
I want to let the stylist twist my hair but, don't see my self paying her for something that I could do and would probably look better. sigh:

Personal life

I'm so at peace with myself.
My spirit for the last two months,has had this yearning to be around my parents and close friends.
I'm beginning to re live my life in the Now and enjoying it.
I really miss having the closeness with my girl friends. I still have it but not been around them I miss that closeness.
Somethings I don't want to speak into existence or give it out to the universe. Afraid It'll come true. But at the same time I can live with it.
What ever happen, happens I'm going to let it take it course.
I have this strong urge to make a vision board.
I have a lot of goals and things I need to do in my life.

Well ladies I'll see you guys next month. I hope everyone saw some improvement, hit their goals and made great progress. If not keep striving for it. You can do it!!!!

that1girl, I also haven't meet anyone that I click with since moving to Washington in 06. I think I'm going to do the braids just to keep from chopping off my hair.

fittgirl thanks lady. Yes looking back and seen where you can improve is very helpful. I think braid will be great. Just need to find someone whose reasonable in price to do them.




3 comments:

that1girl said...

ever since i moved to michigan i havent had any friends or click with anyone its been 2 year. I miss my old friends, but we all parted ways for school or love.

I know how you feel about the hair.im four hours into taking down braids, just to put more back in within a few days.

play around with different blog styles its fun.

Anonymous said...

well done on having another successful month :) it's nice to look back on things and assess where improvements can be made.

p.s - i'm also tired of doing my hair :s but BC'ing again is a no-go...lol. if you like braids then maybe wear them for a little while. i'm planning to do this in the next few months.

Simply Me said...

Sounds like you had a good month! You'll find a way to get the food situation right. AS for the hair... Put some braids in and call it a day. You'll feel better for it.