My son ! He decided to do track:). So I took him today to get fitted. We brought track shoes and some running shoes. I think we may have a future runner here. This is his first year running track but, he's doing it to build up strength for football next year. But either way I'm proud of him. So now I have another running partner. However, I no he'll leave me with them long legs he have. He's 17yrs old, 6 foot and wear a size 13 shoe. Either way I'm going to have fun with him.
Today is my part 2 Series of the Oxygen Total Body Make Over!!!!! Phase 2 consists of going to the gym which included exercises that require commerical- grade equipment. This month program Emphasizes muscle growth, so there are only two cardio session each week. Which is Tuesday/ Sunday. My rest day is suppose to be Friday. However, My goal is to do cardio 5 days a week twice a day.
<--- My New routine is located on the side.
So I did the following routine today......
check link for demo http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/animations.asp
3 sets of 12 reps per set
Chest
Push up
Chest press(a.k.a. bench press with 10 lbs weights)
Biceps
Concentration Curl( a.k.a. dumbbell curls with 15 lbs dumbbell)
ABS (Since this is the area I lack the most. I decided to do this first.)
Side Crunch http://www.fullfitness.net/routines/side_crunch.html
Back Extension on excersies ball.( Had a hard time doing this on the ball so, I switch to the back extension bench.)
2 comments:
It must be wonderful to work out with your hubster and your son. This time with your son should be a wonderful time of exercise and bonding. I'm excited for the changes you're making not just for you but for your entire family.
P.S. And by the way ... thanks so much for the encouragement. *blush*
Yes it's great to be able to workout with the both of them. I make sure to enjoy every moment with my sons:). You are so welcome about the encouragement. Anytime.
Post a Comment