A.M. Cardio
Me and my son went running this a.m. Before we took off running I told him to run at his own pace. Don't worry about leaving me behind.We ran 4.3 miles on the airfield. Wasn't able to do the extra mile due to limited in time. Although, he's doing short distance runs in track he did really good on the airfiled. Not that it was a shock, I knew he would.
Make sure you all get out and enjoy the day!
5 comments:
Girl, your entire family is healthy! Way to go.
:D Yes my entire family is active. I was the only on who took a break from it last year but, now I'm back in the game!
Wow go Reflection and family!! A 17 yr old eh? Thanks why food doesn't last long in your house! LOL
I love reading your bog, it is so inspiring!. I am going to take up walking/running when the weather permits. I can't wait to be done with cold and snow because it is cutting into my outdoors time. I'm still hanging in there. sticking to my 3 day a week minimum although I've been neglecting my blog a bit. Just checking in and I see you are still doing great with your fitness journey. Keep up the good work.
Simple me I know right. I'm in a house full of mens. I'm the only female. Believe me they can put down some food.
dahotness, hey lady glad to see you coming thru! Congrat on sticking with your 3 day a week. Just keep hanging in there I know you can do it.
Post a Comment