I have come to realise that I've been slacking in the cardio department . Yes, I've added jump roping to the plan but, haven't been running in a while. So I think I'm going to put the jump roping down for a mintue. That way I can't use it as an excuse. Yes it 's still cardio but, it seems to have taken the place of my running. I'm not feeling that.
_________
f.i.t.tgirl thank you so much for the encouragement. You are so right,although i'm not running I'm still getting cardio in by jump roping and excersing. Thank you for the pep talk I needed that!
sweetnes awww lady it would be a pleasure if you did, because then you would've accomplish running 5 miles. Which I know you'll do eventually. :) But I'll be back into it starting tomorrow. So you better bring it!!! (just kidding)
2 comments:
well, i still think you're doing tremendously well even if you haven't been running. you are partially my inspiration to run and without you i think i would have dropped off my now! so i think still continuing to exercise even if it's not your usual thing is excellent. we all need to switch it up once in a while. anyway, jumping rope is a seriously good form of cardio. i had a ton of links to good articles about it a while ago, if i find them again i'll send them to you. but what i learnt from it all was that it's excellent from endurance training, builds up your fitness a lot and burns a ton of calories!
Don't let me catch up to you! I kid, I kid :)
Post a Comment