Pull exercises move toward the center of the body during, the concentric contraction of the target muscle. My routine consists of working out on the following................
check link for demostration http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/animations.asp
3x12 reps per set
Back:
Pulldown a.k.a. Lat Pulldown
dumbbell pullover a.k.a barbell pullover
barbell row a.k.a. bent over row (5lbs weights)
Biceps:
barbell curl ( 5lbs weights)
incline dumbbell curls
ABS:
bicycle crunch 1,2,3 count
isolate abs and stabilizers on stability ball
bench v- up
Cardio:
Jump roping
________
Thanks simply me. The clean eating is coming alone fine. As of today, I haven't had any soda in 6 days. My goal is to give soda up forever!
true2me, Thanks.
shortimus,the clean eating website is awesome. If you can get the winter 2008 Premiere issue you will not be disappointed. It has a 30 day complete menu. It has eliminated boredom from cooking the samething everyday& given my family new vegetables and flavor to experience tasting..
3 comments:
My stars! I've missed out on so much! Congrats on all your achievements Reflection. How are you going with the 30 days of clean eating? If you are Christian you could maybe give up Soda for Lent?
Take care now x
Sounds like you have a good plan going. I wish you luck!
Thanks for the comments. I visited the clean eating website. I believe that it is something I would be interested in adding in a few months.
Post a Comment