Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cardio

Today was cardio. I wasn't able to go running like I had plan on doing. So I opt out to jump roping. I 'm really getting good at it . I now can do 120 in one minute without stopping. I did 5 minute total with about 6 sec break. Yay me!
______________
sweetnes, thank you! Not sure is if hard core however, its getting easier day by day. :)

that1girl, don't worry about asking to many question. I jump rope outside and in the living room. I just learned how to do it without hitting the ceiling lol.

hennessy thanks. Yes I've improving alot in such a short amount of time. However,I think my improvement came from me attempting to jump rope at least a mintue a day. I sure when you start in April, you'll do great. Keep me posted on when you start okay.

3 comments:

sweetnes said...

Hard core! Way to go :)

that1girl said...

that is some crazy jumping.

I brought a jump rope last year and still haven't used it much. Where do you jump rope at?

i'm sorry if i ask to many question

Hennessy said...

I'm with sweetness! That's hardcore :o) I'm glad you're improving. I can't wait to start jump roping. I want to start in April. I figure that way I should be used to 'moving'.