Today was a rest day. I took full advantage of not doing any workout.. The back & front of my legs and a$$ hurt. I know it comes from doing the lunges, stiff - legged deadlift & squats. I saw a recipe in Oxygen mag and decided to do a little experimenting. My son(who also striving to be a vegetarian) and I made a http://rockinveganrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/04/mediterranean-dolmas.html.
But we used the following instead...........
1/2 cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
1/4 cup of raisins
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
pinch sea salt
1 collard leaf
http://www.unclebens.com/rice/ ( Garden Vegetable)
I didn't have and couldn't find any pine nuts or chopped dill in the store. When I found a recipe that used rice I was happy. It taste great. Hope everyone is having fun and enjoying their weekend!
_________________
dasweetstcypha,you need to give it a try. You might like it.
nubeing, the recipe was very good. I had my doubt at first but it turn out great. Yes, I 'm slowly adding back veggie and vegan food to my diet. This time I'm doing it the right way. Less junk food.
sweetnes, it was very tasty.
3 comments:
I'm going to have to try this, looks great.
Hi Reflection,
that recipe looks good! I'm so glad you're adding veggie/vegan food...it's yummy!! You're giving me a serious craving for indian food..
Sounds tasty!
Post a Comment