Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cardio

This morning hubby and I did the Airfield. His intentions was to run the first 2 miles and walk the rest. My intention was to walk the Airfield period. However, since he had plan to run 2 miles I didn't want to discourage him so, I ran 2miles with him. My body actually got into running so I kept going. I figure if I kept running on pass him, when he had stop he'll get motivated to keep running, which he did. Eventually we did start walking. So 5MILE Walk/Run completed.

Aww lamonica,thank you.
lovelylocs thank you I'm trying to do it:)
neo.soul lady don't be jealous.Just set the goal and go after it. That's how I did it. Now I can run 5 miles. So I expect to see you on my tail soon:D.
shortmius thanks lady! Once winter is over go for it. You'll truly enjoy yourself.
ms.alecia Thanks.Yes you need to find a place to run if you have enegry after doing jump roping:). Have you thought about finding a running route around your neighborhood? If not try looking for a near by park.


6 comments:

LaMonica said...

You two just "GO ON" with your bad selves. Your work and effort is so inspiring. I don't comment much..but you are so AWESOME!

Reflection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovelylocs said...

Yes she right, YOU BETTER DO IT, thats fantastic.

Nicky said...

Dang ... I'm jealous. Five miles NC ... that's fabulous!!!! Now I have a goal to chase :D

Shortimus said...

That sounds awesome. I want to start running once winter is over.

Ms. Alecia said...

Awesome! I wish I had a place nearby to run. After I am done jumping rope I always feel like I could go for a run.