Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easy day

Today was a very easy workout. I mostly concentrated on my Abs and did lunges. I reflected on how my body is coming along and I must admit I'm proud of myself. My biggest motivation for starting this journey was because, of my slightly elevated cholesterol, weight gain and how my overall body felt. My yearly check up is coming up in June and I can't help but to think where my cholesterol is at now. Today I wrote down a list of why I'm exercising and post it on my bedroom wall. So the days I don't feel like moving, looking at my wall will get me moving.

I haven't weight myself so, I have no clue how much I weigh. Not sure If I will. Besides, I don't want to concentrate on a number but, how my body is looking and feeling. Plus I just forget to get on the scale :D As long as, I'm been active and eating clean I think everything will fall into place.

Hope every one is having a productive day!!!

No comments: