I've added pics of different hair style, military pics taken over the years and the one with the dress I wore for the St Barbara's ball. Although its not to drastic, you'll be able to notice the changes in my weight over the years. I restarted back working out today. I didn't workout Monday instead I enjoyed the day with DH. He was off and we had the house to ourselves. So we basic just chilled and did a lunch date. Tuesday didn't workout.
Today I had to get out of the rut and back into the gym. DH and I went to the gym and I did the following:
Cardio
treadmill ( 30 minutes)
4sets of 12 per reps
Shoulders
standing Arnold press (10lbs)
front to side raise ...(5/10lbs) Ladies don't be intimate to go over in the weight area to do your sets. DH was clowning me because, while I was doing my reps a guy approach me to give me some pointers. So if you're doing them wrong you'll get help. Although, DH had help me earlier with the 10lbs weight which I was struggling with ..... After he left a guy gave me tips on my form technique with the 5lbs. He was very polite, helpful and his pointers did help.
Triceps
dip (125lbs) on the machine
incline skull crusher(20/30 lbs weights)
hope everyone is finishing strong!!
that1girl, thanks you
shortimus, Yes the color rose wasn't what I expected either. Although, the straps needs to be taken up and it's a lil tight in the hip area I still like it. Thanks for the compliment.
2 comments:
those are cute pictures
Great pictures! Your "rose" dress was not what I would have expected if I ordered rose either. I liked them both though. Your hair was great too.
Post a Comment