Sunday, March 16, 2008

Since Friday

Friday: Okay I didn't workout at all. Instead I did my hair. Which I finished at 11:45 a.m. and off I went to get my pedicure and manicure done. My make up didn't look as good as it did the other day but, I somehow manage to put something together (lol). Let just say I looked presentable. We made it to the ball and left around 9 p.m.. Came home change clothes and off to the club to bring DH birthday in. We dance until 3 a.m. I was dropping like it was hot and forgot all about my knee. Glad I didn't get stuck when trying to go low:) DH drink on his long Island Ice tea and I had one drink because I was the designate driver. Afterward DH wanted to go to Denny's because he was hungry. We made it home at 4a.m. I realise that dance in it self is exercise.

Saturday this was actually DH birthday. I made plans to go ride the go cart racing cars. But someone was so dog gone tried (DH) that they didn't have the energy. He went from the bed to the couch just to fall asleep. He slept his hangover off. He should consider he drink 4 long Island Ice tea. I made him a chocolate cake and all he wanted for his birthday was some peace, quite and to relax. He had plans to go back out later on that night, but that didn't work out. Ooh I can say that my legs are sore from getting low. Staying on the dance floor all night isn't no joke. I forgot how much fun it is.

Sunday I had plan on resuming my workout but didn't. After coming from church, We came home to celebrate our baby son birthday. He turn 15 today:D . He wanted to go bowling. So after bowling we came home sung happy birthday, ate dinner, open present and ate some cookie and Ice cream cake from Baskin Robin. I had a very busy weekend and I'm so glad it's over!!!!

neo.soul I'll pass on the happy belated birthday. Thanks for the compliment. I always give my 100% effort toward been a wife and mother. However, it's sooo much easier when you marry someone who is striving for the same thing. :D My cyber child.
lovelylocs getting low is great for the legs! Yes I had a great time.
Shortimus yes we had fun! I didn't take alot of pics but I did post pic of my dress.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Give DH belated birthday greetings from me (your newest cyber child ...LOL). You all are a great example of making a relationship/family work. I really enjoy reading the stuff you do together!!!!!

Your weekend was busy but at least it was fun. LOL at dropping like it's hot. I did some of that on Friday night. Woohoo!!!!!

Lovelylocs said...

Aww sounds like a great weekend! Yes, getting low will burn some calories!

Shortimus said...

Sounds like you had a busy but fun week. I can't to see the pictures of your dress.