Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shoulders/Triceps/ABS/Cardio

I missed my cardio for Tuesday but, pick back up where I left off. My goal is to do cardio 2x a day for 5 day. However, I'll have to adjust a little this week because , my schedule will not permit it. So today I went to the gym and did the following.
3 x 12 reps per set

Shoulders:
Standing Arnold Press(10lbs dumbbell)
Side Lateral Raise(5lbs dumbbell)

ABS: 2 x6 rep per set
Side plank http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/dietcenter/fitness/side_plank.shtml(very hard for me to do at this moment. But will continue to build my way up to it. Here is another videohttp://www.expertvillage.com/video/2115_core-exercises-side-plank.htm

decline crunch( didn't do)

Triceps:
dip 140lbs weights

Cardio( p.m.)
Elliptical Machine 33 minutes (cross ramps 10, resistance 10)
Treadmill 15 minutes

2 comments:

that1girl said...

planks are the hardest. I cant get past 30 seconds

Reflection said...

that1girl,tell me about. I was stuggling the whole time while doing them.