Well DH and I went to the gym this a.m.. I did 3 sets of 12 chin up and sprint on the treadmill for 30 minutes. We did 4 sets of 30,60.
So what I learnt this month....... but still having a hard time applying.
A)When my body is tried it's okay to take a rest without feeling guilty. I will feel and be more productive when well rested.
B) Need to start back taken vitamin regular.
C) Need to add Calcium to my vitamin regimen.
D) I've have alot of time snatcher in my life that I need to eliminate. Time snatcher are things that I waste countless amount of time on.
E) I need to start back working out @ my regular schedule in the A.M.( 5:30A.M. -7:30 A.M.)
F) If I have a very busy day and I don't exercise in the a.m. forget about it.
Overall ,this month was very challenging!! However I will not quit this journey, my health is too important. Thank you to all the blogger who left encouraging/ motivating words. Finish this month strong and lets continue on with a New Month.
Shortimus/ lovelylocs April is our month!!!!Yes we will strive and take it to another level this month.
2 comments:
I am ready to face April with my head held high!
I'm also ready for april, we can do it!
Post a Comment