Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aerobic class cancel off to the gym!

Josalyn and I was to attend the 3:30p.m.- 4:30p.m. body blast aerobic class. But was disappointed to find out that the class was cancel. So We went to the gym tonight from 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. We did an hour of Cardio on the Elliptical machine. 3sets of 12 rep per sets of chin up,(shoulder), push ups(arms) and sit up with throwing the ball.

Josalyn and I have been admiring this guy, who work out at the gym legs. He gets on the Elliptical machine and go to works for an hour. He give 100% effort pumping them legs hard and be dripping sweat. I told her(which she didn't believe) that I heard he use to weigh 255 pounds. She was in doubt so, I convince her to lets go talk to him about his routine .

We ask about his leg routine? He say he do 1 hour of cardio six days a week, either on the elliptical machine, treadmill, running outside for one mile backwards or forward and 10 minutes of jump roping.
Did he have a set schedule ? Yes, everyday at 6:00
So Josalyn said so there is hope for me. He then explain to her that he used to weight 255 pounds. He began doing cardio and it took him 6 months to loose 40 pounds. It help that he explain that to her because she weight 258. He told her to stay focus, pick a time to work out and stick to it no matter what. Give 100% effort. Josalyn then state well since you work in the gym it should be easy uh? He said no it's a challenge everyday. But since fast food is my weakness I know that I have to workout twice as harder to eat what I want. Plus it help that the ladies that work out at the gym plus him all do it together and encourage each other.

1 comment:

tru2me said...

he gave great advice!