Monday, April 21, 2008

My toe is heal and I'm training someone!

I stayed away from strenuously activity for a week so, that my toe can heal 100%. The swelling is completely gone, no tenderness and I can wear a shoe. Today was my official day back in the gym:). Guess what, I'm training someone. She is 18 and ask me would I help her get back in shape. She want to workout with me Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I ask her what was her overall goals and what areas she wants to work on.Today she wanted to work on Abs and Arms. She did really good after, getting her to stop worrying and thinking about people looking at her. I had to explain to her that the people in the gym are in there for the same reason she is. One is to lose weight, maintain or increase their muscle. I even made her close her eyes when she did sit up. Because each time her eyes would be wondering around looking to see who looking at her. So we started today doing the following......

Cardio
Treadmill 30 minutes
ABS (3 sets of 12)
Bicycles
Sit ups
leg raises
Arms(3 sets of 12)
Triceps Curls
Triceps dips

No comments: