Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On vacation from April 2-9th!

I'll be on vacation from the 2ND - 9Th. Yes, I will maintain my workout program while away. I'll probably have limited access to the gym and Internet, but have plan workouts that I can do outside of gym. This will be the first time that I'll, be leaving the kids with their farther. Don't get me wrong. I have left them (sons) at home for 3 days by them self. But of course husband was in Iraq. But this is the first time leaving both (kids/ husband). They will be missed but at the same time, a lady got to do what a lady got to do:D !!!

This is a pleasure/ business trip. 5 days with mom,dad, friend and 2 days getting great information on business. So I'll be doing alot of catching up with friends and alot of reading. Hope you all continue with you 're exercises and have fun. See you all next week!!

3 comments:

Shortimus said...

Have fun! Everyone needs to get away sometimes.

Nicky said...

Have a blast!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're making great progress & working really hard! i hope you enjoy your trip.