Saturday, May 17, 2008

Body Building

DH and I went to a body building contest on post. It was some nice eye candy in the men groups. It was only 3 women in the female group. You could tell who was an amature and who have had training. The lady that was a amature came in first place in ..... forgot which category. I was so happy for her. I applaud them for getting up and representing for the ladies. One of the female judges was like whoa and that's not in a good way. I don't understand why females, let themselves get to the point that they look like dudes. This female look just like a dude in the face and her arms was huge.

It looked like one of the male body builders ,was going to pass out. It was very fun watching each category. We really enjoyed this beautiful day.

1 comment:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

LOL!! sounds like a lot of fun.