Friday, May 16, 2008

I think

that I 'll only be doing 8.6 miles twice a week. At least, that's what I'm thinking in my mind at this moment. Which will be Monday and Friday. DH said that we should do it at least 3 times a week Monday, Wednesday/ Friday. But add Sunday. I'll have to think about that one. Because all thou, this was my first time trying to run around the airfield twice, it took alot out of me. My body was sore for days and I wanted to sleep for the rest of the week.lol

I guess as my body get use to running 8.6 miles on Monday / Friday I'll improve. Hell I might just opt for just doing it on Mondays. Because after reading runners world, it state we should do a long run once a week. Besides, it'll help with having no injuries. So I figure I can run 4.3 miles on Tues-thrusday and 8.6 on Monday / Friday. But I 'll play it by how and what my body is saying. I'm going to really think about this one.

Well hope everyone is having a great day. Get out and enjoy the weather!!!

No comments: