This month I've set out to do the MC(master clean lemon aide diet). Well really I just want to do a cleansing to jump start re been a vegetarian again. Either it was going to be the DR.NATURE ( which I've tried before) had great results or the MC. So I opt to do the MC. I have all of my ingredients except the grade b maple syrups. I search high and low and only found the organic maple syrup. Hell I might just change my mind and do the DR.NATURE ONE. But I really don't feel like ordering it off line. I've been reading and also came across a statement saying eating fresh vegetables and fruit will cleanse you also.
I dunno. I know my mind is set on been a vegetarian and fasting. I'm having trouble with the fasting and cleansing. But I will accomplish this. Last month TOM came on and boy was I cramping. I have never cramp like that before. I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I was cramping so bad that I couldn't sit up straight. That's when I made up in my mind that I will be a vegetarian again. The benefit was great. No cramping, lighter and shorter menstrual, lot of energy, clear skin etc. But I want to make sure I do it right this time. Although, I gave up chicken /fish once before I was eating wrong. More junk food and carbs. THANK YOU LOVELY LOC for the website soulvegfolk. This came right on time. I know this is the right path for me.
Yes, I know it will be a struggle at first. However, I'm determine to overcome any obstacles that will be put in my way. I'm just going to take one step at a time. All I need to do is give up fish/ Salmon. Continue to learn how to eat the right way as a vegetarian and not eat a lot of junk.
3 comments:
I'm telling you, trying not to be a junk food vegetarian is hard.
Toby wants to do the MC again,but i wont let him yet. Because i guess that the few time he did it he passed out.
you can get that syrup from whole foods, trader joes, or any health food store.
Your welcome! The site is wonderful, isn't it? Its so encouraging to see other blackfolks doing their thing it made me realize that I have no excuse. Good luck on your journey I'm on my path as well. I've been a vegetarian or more like junktarian for two years and its one day at a time. One thing I think about is I've been eating bad all my life so its going to take some time to get on track I'm like a baby all over again.
I'm going to hit that site up also....thanks for continuing to be an inspiration!
Post a Comment