Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Last supper

Now that my birthday is over, I'm ready for my cleansing. I'm so thankful to be able to live to see another day and spend it with my family. I received lots of phone calls starting at 12 midnight from my brother,video text message from my best friends/ her family singing happy birthday and my mom of course called and sent$$$. My sons fixed me breakfast, brought a baskin and Robbins Ice cream cake and pick some roses and flower from the yard and made a vase arrangement. My honey came home early from work and spend the rest of the day with me and gave $$$ so I can go buy me something(clothes):D.

Enough rambling. I purchased all of the ingredient for this cleansing and almost push the date back again. You know with fathers day been Sunday. I schedule a bike ride for the family but, the trip we plan with MWR only had 2 slots and we needed 4. So we will be going at a later date. So I figure that's was a sign to go ahead and do the cleansing.

My last supper before my cleansing:

Bake Maple Soy- Salmon

Frozen Orleans Blend : Whole green beans,Whole yellow green beans with baby carrots in garlic butter sauce

Bake Sweet Potatoes

PeppeRigde Farm Garlic Bread

later!

No comments: