Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 1

I woke up bright and early 5a.m. I laid there thinking damn, should I start the salt water flush. Do I want to taste salt this early in the a.m.? I decided not to and laid back down until I fell back to sleep. So now@ 10a.m., I'm sitting here drinking my salt water( 2 teaspoon of sea salt with 4 cups of luke warm water. But I will have to keep warming it up until I'm finish drinking it. Because it getting cold as I take my time drinking it. I took a picture of my stomach and I look like I'm 4 months hell 5 month pregnant.

update: It took me from 10a.m.-4:32 p.m. to drink the salt water. Not the best taste to be drinking. I think this is going to be a real challenge for me. The hardest part is I still have to cook for my family so, the food I'm preparing smell and look so good. Yes negative thoughts have enter my mind.
My thoughts " Damn those greens look good, I wonder Can I eat the lemon after squeezing it. I should try this shit after father day. I hope I last. I should've did the DRNATURE instead. Those strawberry and cucumbers would taste great right about now. I have to finish drinking this salt water. Why is Oprah talking about the law of attraction is this a sign. I must concentrate my body and mind must be in alignment. You can do this just block out everything.

Update: I failed big time. I took one slip of the lemonade with the syrup and cayenne pepper and said forget this. I broke down and ate my collard green, corn on the cob, cornbread and Tilipa fish. It tasted so good:-) but I felt so bad afterwards:(. So I'll be starting over again tomorrow. Beside, I spent my money and alot of time looking for the supplies.

No comments: