Sunday, January 4, 2009

If you going to see the truth........

You might as well take pics in a sport bar and boy shorts lol!!!! Yes,Jan 01, 2009 is how I shared my pics with my online workout buddies. I steped out side the box and face the fear. Yes, I was very nervous doing this... but hey no holding back in 09. My midsection was huge. I have a lot of work to do. Guess who showed up on the 2nd yep T.O.M. I'm doing pretty good with not giving in to my usual craving. Instead I'm eating grape fruit and drinking green tea with lemon.

My legs are still hurting like crazy. But I'm ready for tomorrow. I'll probably be working out in the gym because it's snowing as we speak. But I'm going to be grateful because the weather can be a lot worst. Been grateful & stop complaining a lot is what I'm working on this year. Happy Training!!!!

No comments: