Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday Feb 9th- Missed my work out. I didn't get up like I should've or planed. So with a fail plan result in no workout. I left the house at 8:30 a.m. and didn't get back until 3 p.m. However, I did have fun. After my meeting, a friend and I went to check out a spa. Then later on went out for lunch. But I felt so bad for not working out. So Now I plan to work out Tuesday- Friday.

Tuesday Feb 10th -Today I only worked out once. I went to the gym and did cardio and lower body. I warmed up on the treadmill for 20 minutes and did lower body work and ended with an hour on the elliptical machine. My baby(DH) come home tomorrow and I'm planning for his return. So my week will be played by ear. Off to do my hair and get cute for hubby return :D!!!!!

Happy Training

No comments: