Friday, June 12, 2009
Reflection of my week update
I started this week off with a bang. All energizes, motivated with a plan. All of that went out the door when Tuesday rolled around. For the life of me all I wanted to do was sleep. It's was like my body was deprived of sleep. I had just enough energy to get up, go to school,and come back home to take a nap. So I finally figure out that my menstrual was to start soon-but dang did it had to knock me out of commission.I was thinking it was because I was turning 38 on June 10. I figured my body was changing. So to sum of my week....I didn't accomplish any of my goals this week. I only ran 1 day,that was on Monday. A new week and new goals . Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Reflection!!! It's so great to see how active you are! You are still such an inspiration!
okay I tried to post this on your blog but somehow can't. Hey Lady (Dai)!! So glad you stop by. I've been looking for your blog but couldn't find it. Yes I'm still at this get fit and healthy lifestyle . But I'm determine to make it fit.
Post a Comment