Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pics

Well I got thur spring quarter,finals and son graduating. It was a stressful week. I am so happy all of this is over. Now it's road trip time! My son and me are going to visit the colleges,and spend time with my best friend. I'm going to enjoy this week and a half of been out of school. Guess what I got my hair press. Which only remind me- how getting my hair press use to inter fer with me exercise. This hair style doesn't hold up well with sweating lol. Which I haven't done any of this week. Not sure if I'll keep this look up, but I do like the change. My body is shaping up and I did miss excerising last week but I was just too stress out. Which would've been a great stress reliver. But I was function on little sleep from studing,and felt it was better for me not to excerise. But I'm still trying to learn time management of incoporating this fitness in my life. I hate starting off with a great week- but hate when I don't keep it up. I'm still learning. When looking back over this week. My problem is I try to do too much and don't stick to my schedule. So yes I'm still tweaking and learning. It's always a new week.

2 comments:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

You look absolutely stunning!!

I haven't blogged for a while and decided to let go of my older blog and started a new one. The old one was too connected to our old life.

I will add your new one and visit more regularly! Congrats on your sons graduation!

Love,
Chayil

http://vmm-blended-family.blogspot.com/ (my new blog)

Yana said...

You look AMAZING!!! And I feel you with the pressed hair! While it's lovely, it does not hold up well to sweat!

Good going, Reflection! You are my "Yes I can" moment!