Wednesday, July 22, 2009

quick update

Well I'm finally moved into my new home. I can truly say I'm soooooo grateful for DH- He dealt with the movers while I went to school from 9a.m. until 1p.m.. I would've been stressed out if I had t deal with it and school. So the movers showed up Thursday @ 8 a.m. and stayed until 4p.m. Packing everything in sight and transporting it to the new house. The following day Friday we started all over again. They showed up at 8a.m. and left at 5. I felt so sorry for those guys. It was only two of them. I know they were tired. So I went and bought them some food and we took a break.

I did manage to get one run in last week. But I haven't did any excerise since. I hope to be back into full swing one day. lol- Naw but for real I have in my head to go running Saturday but I'll be offical back to normal schedule on Monday.
I'm without internet service and want be reconnected until the 27. So until then I'll try nd blog later. Off to do my Sociology work.

1 comment:

Yana said...

Good luck with your classes! I know how it is.

And you're so sweet to feed the movers! I'm sure they appreciated that.

Have a great one!

Dai