I'm officially back into my exercise program. Beginning today. Yes its been very challenging ,incorporating excising in my life for the last past two months. Staying up late studying and not getting proper rest interfere with my a.m. routine. Although, I did a lil here and a lil there I missed my normal routine. Everything coming at me all at once made me very exhausted. Hell half of time I was just moving thru life and not aware of what day it was. But my life is now winding down and I kinda sorta can relax.
My diet went to shit. I was eating sweets: white powder donut, M&M, Ben and Jerry chunk monkey Ice cream, drink a coke everyday. But I'm retuning cleansing my mind and eating habits. So to start this month off right I went running. While running I was thinking about all these goals I haven't accomplish. I realize I need to get to moving and get them done. Enjoy your weekend and have fun training!
No comments:
Post a Comment