Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1- Oct 1 challenge

Okay here's the deal. I have a friend who is currently over weight. She weigh in at 245lbs. When talking to her, I start noticing she was always making a comment about her weight. I also notice her self esteem have went down. So one day she mention that she was sending me a pic of her sister whom I never meet. Just so I can see how skinning she was. This is the sister that always telling her she needed to loose weigh.

Now the last time I saw my friend in person was in 2002. She had a nice shape to me. Then it finally dawn on me. Whenever she sent a picture it was never a full body pic. So I finally ask her to send me a pic. I can say I was a little shock by the way she look. About a week after sending me the pic, she text me asking if I got her pic and if so what I think. This is when I pick up the phone. Hate having a conversation thru texting. So to make a long story short. My first question was how did she feel about the weight. It's not my opinion that count. Because I love her unconditional

After she told me how about
*the shortness of the breath
*giving out of breath self esteem issue
*feeling like she going to have a heart attack etc..
*pain in her knees
*She depress.

I then told her how I felt. I came from a friend point of view,that is concern about her health. So I came up with a challenge. We are going to work out from August 1st- Jan 1st. Weigh in every two weeks. If she get down in weight, I'll fly her to visit me and take her on a shopping spree. If I loose mine she have to fly me there and pay for me a spa day treatment. She want to get down to 185 but we are going to first start off with her loosing 40lbs. I'm still working on loosing my 15-20lbs. So my goal is still 140-145. Which she say I have a advantage. Because she feel I have nothing to loose. So had to come from I need to tone up and loose the stomach so I can get a six pack. See she's already comparing herself to me.

So our challenge is

August 1- October 1 our pre weigh in Final(If she weight in at 225 I will give her $150)
October 1- Jan 5 the final whoever win get the plane ticket and whatever package that was offered.

So we actually started this three days ago. But it officially started today. I wanted her to take advantage of the three day heads up. So that her body would get use to moving. Why when I call her she told me she exercise. Guess what she consider exercising. STRETCHING. How the hell she going to loose weight stretching. Of course she got mad when I told her that's not working out. I wanted her to hit the track walking. Boy do I have alot of work ahead of me.

Then the second day I called, the same thing. So me been blunt which she knows and is the same way. I told her after she get thru stretching hop her ass on the scale and tell me how much weigh she lost. But it wasn't until I text her today that she got mad and went to the track. That's because I text her saying good morning. I'm starting my month off with a run, enjoy your stretching lol. She got piss and went walking. lol

Now I'm thinking off ways to piss her off, i mean to motivate her:). So i'm going to text her a picture of A $100 and a pic of $50. Thanks for reading!

Taken @7:05 a.m.
Current weight: 158
Waist: TBA
Hips: TBA
Bust:TBA(gotta find the tape measure)

Later/ Finish Strong!!

1 comment: