Wow just woke up from a horrible dream. So I getting dress to head out for a run. I'm about to text my friend a pic of a $100 and $50 dollar bill to get her motivated this a.m. It's 9a.m. there ha ha ha. This is the image I sent her. lol with a text message saying In need of some competition! Are you the one? Am headed out for my a.m. run. First one to the finish line get the prize. So what you think? This should get her blood boiling. She like been competitive. DH woke up and now he want to go with me. But he change the program. So I'll let you guys know what the routine is when we get back. Just waiting on him to get dress.
ETA I'm back from the a.m. workout. We went to the staduim and did a warm up of running around the track twice
stadium stairs twice
6's 400 needed to do it under 2mins.
stadium stairs twice
pull up's (I could only do three)
No comments:
Post a Comment