Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I didn't do any exercise today. On my schedule I have..to do Cardio Mon, Wed/ Fri My body was telling me to get up and go get on the elliptical machine. But I didn't I enjoyed laying in the comfort of my bed..It was cold out there! lol Now I'm regretting it. But I knew that my day was going to be busy. I had three classes today from Math 9:00 a.m. -10:50a.m., Human Anatomy & Phys 11:00 a.m.- 11:50 a.m., and Introduction to Health Profession 12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. You know what I didn't eat until 3:20p.m. that's when I made it home. It wasn't do to not having time. I wasn't hungry before I left for school and the only time I had available was after school. No one in their right mind go all day with out eating. Now that I've more conscience about my eating I realize this is unhealthy practice. I have to force myself to eat at least 3 x a day even if it just a snack...health snack that is. But I will learn thru trail and errors. So we will see.
Then I was off to my meeting from 7p.m.-8:00 p.m. Living and learning by been aware and conscience.

No comments: