It's 4:12 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep since yesterday. Whenever I start back to school I get insomnia. I received my Introduction To health Profession Syllabus with all the work book assignment due date.. It's eleven of them. I've already completed three. Syllabus like that turn me into a plump fool, who put in her mind "go ahead and finish all the assignments. At least you'll be ahead". I only go to this class twice a week what happen to pacing yourself. Which is only causing me to loose sleep. I had my sleep schedule down..in the bed before 11p.m.
I so want to talk myself out of going running. But I can't. It is cold as hell 57degrees but I put on my running clothes anyway. I'm so looking forward to 11:50 p.m. so that I can come home and take a nap lol... off to go run.
Make it a great day no matter how tired you are.
ETA: I did go running and actually felt great. I have yet to go to sleep. My eating habits went okay. I made myself eat a packet of Maple brown oatmeal when I came thru the door after running.
No comments:
Post a Comment