Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confession time. I Reflection have not been working out. Althou I've maintaing my weight beteen 157-160lbs. My eating habits is I eat what ever I want and whenever I want to. School is so kicking my a$$ that working out is the least on my mind. On Mondays, Wednesday/Fridays I'm convince my self to be at school now at 7:00 a.m. so that i 'll have an extra two hours to work on any assignment, although my first class isn't until 9-10:45a.m. and my second class is from 11a.m.-11:45a.m on Mon/wed... Instead of me going home I stayed after my last class until around 2:30 depending on how deeply I'm into my work. I've found my self been up there until 6:00.

I'm stressing out in the relationship department. The distance of hubby been in Iraq is causing strain on our marriage. This third deployment have been the hardest. We are becoming more disconnected more on his part. I can only fight so much to stay connected to him but when the other person isn't fighting then it's not going to work. I have to remind him to call home, he get mad at me so easily and when he do send an email he seem to say the same thing over and over. It's like it hard for him to talk and he have to find things to talk about. It's a constant strain for him to even write a letter or email . But I've made up in my mind to let go and let GOD. Even thou I know this will be the hardest things to do but I can't do it by myself. So I'm turning it over to the lord. I just hope I'm strong enough to accept whatever decision he will make in my life and marriage.

So I've decided once again to restart my exercise regime. I figure it's best for me to set weekly goals. Wait have I tried this before? hmm not sure but what hell. If I'm doing weekly workout goals It'll be more easy for me to meet them. Unlike monthly goals.. With monthly goals I found myself negotiating if i miss the first or two weeks. My thinking was hell I can work out really hard the last two weeks. So I'll see how that work out. Tweaking is the best way and only way you'll find out what's work for you... Until then have a great week and enjoy your day. My week of excersie will start from Sunday-Sunday.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS SCHOOL QUARTER IS OVER!!

2 comments:

Yana said...

Hang in there, Girl! December is almost here and then we can both relax! No more papers, no more books!

We are always in the same boat, I think! I'm revamping and restarting too. It happens...what cha' gonna do? :)

About your husband, I am praying for your strength, and that the outcome is pleasant and beneficial for you both.

xoxo
Dai

Yana said...

PS - The new blog design is AMAZING!!! I love it!