I woke up this morning with a plan and on a mission. I went to get my hair products. For shampoo I'm trying out Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile Soap,deep condition with LeKair Cholesterol mixed with Olive oil and put my hair in twist. As for my food, I've made some steps in purchasing the following: a bag of Romaine lettuce mixed with Carrots & Red Cabbage. I also brought some cucumber, baby carrots, sweet potatoes and baby tomatoes. I'm going to be using the Paul Newman Vinger and oil dressing. I still have a long way to go and finish adding to the list. Like I said this will be my biggest, Biggest challenge. Because I don't eat all the time if I'm lucky I'll eat probably twice a day. But this is about change and growth.
Tomorrow is back to school for me. My fall quarter begins.. Yeah me.. Here comes the stress but I'm determine and will survive this quarter. Now I have to add getting to bed on time so I can get up at 4:30 and be out the door by 5 to work out. I have decided that my kitchen will be close at 7 p.m. No more late night snacking for me. Yes I'm back at drinking nothing but water and green tea. Off to finish enjoying the rest of my night.
No comments:
Post a Comment